When I was five, I took an art class and I couldn't understand the difference between warm and cool colors, so out of spite I became an artist. I had a professor once tell me my art looked like kitschy, 1950s wallpaper. I love digital art, watercolor, ink, and pugs. One time I drank paint-water.
Exhibitions & Recognition
- Nominated for Best Children’s Book Illustrator (2016)
- Won Greatest Strides Award (2017)
- Jury Member, Bologna Illustrator’s Exhibition, Book Expo, New York (2017)
- Portrait Show 3, Chicago (2017)
- Manifest Urban Arts Festival, Chicago (2017)
- AIGA Member